Application of DCT
DCT can be applied to the process development of any complex system in which the objectives can be quantified and the parameters controlled. It can be used to:
- Develop New Processes: Enable the rapid and optimal development of new processes with maximized efficiency.
- Improve Existing Processes: Enhance and optimize existing processes by improving quality, increasing productivity and reducing cost.
- Optimize under Constraints: Optimize processes under constraining conditions. For example, to replace expensive materials with cheaper alternatives while maintaining or improving overall results.
Meet Customized Needs from Lab to Manufacturing
Effinity Tech helps our clients and partners to meet challenges in process development from the lab through to the manufacturing process. We can also meet their customized needs in any stage of process development.
Examples of applications:
- Fermentation and Cell Culture Process Development
- Chemical Synthesis
- Protein Expression, Production, Purification and Crystallization
- Peptide Synthesis
- Enzyme Production
- Vaccine Production
- Microbial Strains : Selection and Optimization